Simplifying Digital Asset Delivery with a Consolidated Global Repository for Ventrics
Ventrics is a German global diversified retail and wholesale group based in Düsseldorf with stores spanning Europe, Asia, and Africa. As of 2017, Ventrics ranked as the sixth-largest retailer in the world based on revenue.
With key challenges brought on by an inefficient, point-to-point digital asset management (DAM) system, Ventrics collaborated with Alphacube to create a solution that would offer more flexibility and efficiency for content managers across the 23 countries in which Ventrics operates. Using its existing technology partnership with Ventrics and our proven ADAM expertise, Alphacube helped Ventrics increase collaboration and DAM efficiency across all locations.
- Inefficient DAM system
- Lack of ability to manage assets across 23 countries
- Segmented regional business units
Alphacube worked with Ventrics to build a centralized asset storage, management, and distribution to auto- serve accurately localized formatted, digital assets across multiple regions. The ADAM solution:
- Stores 60K+ assets and is used in 11+ locations worldwide with a planned roll out to all 23 countries by the end of 2018
- Stockpiles content from 12+ departments/ business units within Ventrics
- Enables content managers to automatically sync assets featuring the appropriate language, packaging, and other specifications
Increase in Operational Efficiency
Alphacube’s DAM solution for Ventrics has resulted in exponetially increased operational efficiency and intensified collaboration across the client’s entire global CMS infrastructure. Now, instead of relying on local digital agencies and segmented regional business units to manage assets independently, Ventrics benefits from a simplified ADAM-based master system where uploading an asset one time is all it takes to serve assets globally.